The Sales Executive will target prospective companies that require payment and related services. He / She will be a “hunter” with proven ability to drive revenue growth by recruiting top brands in the U.S., Europe and Canada. This will include sourcing, qualifying and closing new business. This role is hands-on, contributing to strategies that grow revenues in both new and established markets.
Ideally suited to a Sales Executive with familiarity of the payments industry, this is an opportunity to advance your career while helping to build a world-class sales organization in line with PayMotion’s long-term goals.
- Recruit and qualify new prospects to increase revenue
- Actively build sales funnel to achieve targets; moving sales through funnel from concept to close
- Use a variety of mediums to research contact names, reach and qualify potential clients, develop relationships and close sales
- Successful in performing cold outreach in a variety of ways to gain access to the right prospect
- Define and contribute to sales strategies for PayMotion to win payments clients
- Negotiation of contracts essential
- Prepare presentations for prospective clients
- Forecast sales and report on results for various audiences
- Ensure activities are effectively managed and reported in Salesforce
- Stay abreast of industry and relay through the organization
- Bring forward and help adoption of Sales techniques and tools
- Serve as a conduit for prospect-related product features to the product team for roadmap consideration
- Familiarity working with Fintech or Payments company
- Other duties as required
- Travel and tradeshow attendance as necessary
Skills and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or related experience; minimum of four years’ experience contributing to a highly effective sales organization
- Proven track record of attainment of sales targets
- Proven experience closing complex sales-cycles
- Payments or Fintech experience an asset
- Strong verbal and written skills required
- A positive attitude and a high achiever with a strong track record of KPI based success
- Ability to innovate, problem-solve, take initiative, exercise tact and diplomacy, and effectively collaborate with key stakeholders
- Ability to think creatively, sell strategically and communicate internally and externally
- Well-organized, ability to multi-task and manage multiple opportunities in a fast-paced environment
- Effective dissemination of information and transparency of all sales related activity in the company CRM
- Location is of secondary importance to the right talent
To submit your resume and application, please email email@example.com quoting Sales Executive in the Subject Line.
PayMotion is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for review will be contacted.