- Create, drive and optimize the Marketing Funnel and lead the Marketing Operations function
- Contribute to and implement overall Marketing strategies and provides regular reports to key stakeholders
- Execute the Email program and management; implement, test and optimize the program to drive leads
- Drive incremental digital acquisition growth and manage paid media channels
- Contribute to SEO activities to increase rankings and support customer acquisition
- Track and monitor campaigns, allocating and reporting budget
- Manage Marketing team members through ongoing training, coaching and mentorship
- Liaise with other departments to ensure campaign requirements are understood and met
- Report on lead generation KPIs as defined providing optimization and insight, documenting progress against plan
- Own tools and services, such as Salesforce and Pardot used to automate marketing efforts.
- Other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications or related field with 2+ years’ experience
- Experience with Salesforce and Pardot valuable
- Thorough knowledge of online marketing
PayMotion offers a fun, creative work environment with top level talent. We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package with invested growth opportunity. If you meet the above qualifications and are ready to be part of a fast-growing ecommerce company where you determine your future, we want to hear from you.
To submit your resume and application, please email email@example.com quoting the position title in the Subject Line.