The Marketing Content Specialist will have a passion for building brand awareness across marketing channels. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, you will contribute to the SEO, Social Media and Content marketing strategy, from planning to channel selection and testing. You will also work across brands and channels furthering the long-term goals for RevenueWire and PayMotion.
- Creates Content to drive new leads
- Contributes to and implements an overall Content Plan in the form of blog articles, website copy, email campaigns, landing pages, social content and other types as required
- Contributes to SEO activities to increase rankings and support customer acquisition
- Works with contractors that contribute to content deliverables ensuring ‘brand voice’ is on target
- Analyzes website visitors and social media activity on a monthly basis
- Collaborates and contributes to any other projects from across the team to ensure the Marketing team succeeds as a whole
- Reports key deliverables to Marketing Manager on a weekly basis or as required
- Fosters a collaborative environment that welcomes input and feedback from key stakeholders
- Stays abreast of Marketing Best Practices
- Other duties as required
- Two (2) years related experience in a marketing environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related discipline
- Detail oriented writing, proofreading and editing skills for different types of media
- Strong analytical, problem solving, communication and project management skills
- Comfortable with multi-tasking and managing multiple projects
- Experience or knowledge of various marketing tools
PayMotion offers a fun, creative work environment with top level talent. We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package with invested growth opportunity. If you meet the above qualifications and are ready to be part of a fast-growing ecommerce company where you determine your future, we want to hear from you.
To submit your resume and application, please email firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position title in the Subject Line.