The Director of Sales will manage their own sales quota and funnel while leading a team of professional Sales Executives who are responsible for attainment of new business sales to top brands in the US, Europe and Canada. You will provide strong leadership, coaching and effective organizational and sales strategies that ensure the team is supported to successfully meet and exceed their sales targets.
Reporting to the CEO, you will create and improve the sales operations to ensure sales team success; while proactively seeking / identifying strategies to grow revenues in both new and established markets.
Being a proven, hands on sales executive yourself, you will contribute to our performance-driven culture, drawing on your own experience and success to coach and motivate a world-class sales organization towards PayMotion’s long-term goals.
- Actively work personal sales funnel to achieve targets
- Define sales strategies for PayMotion to win payments clients
- Create / improve sales operations to track and meet organizational targets
- Forecast sales and report on results for various audiences
- Report accurate sales funnel activity, and optimize sales pipelines
- Coach and motivate individual team members to achieve quotas and implement sales strategies
- Ensure activities are effectively managed and reported in Salesforce
- Prepare presentations for partners, clients and internal stakeholders
- Stay abreast of industry and relay through the organization
- Bring forward and help adoption of Sales techniques and tools
- Serve as a conduit for prospect-related product features to the product team for roadmap consideration
- Familiarity working with Fintech or Payments company
- Other duties as required
- Travel and tradeshow attendance as necessary
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree with seven years sales experience; with a minimum of seven years experience leading a highly effective sales organization
- Proven track record of sales management and attainment of sales targets
- Proven experience closing complex sales-cycles
- Payments experience an asset
- Strong verbal, written and leadership skills required
- A positive attitude and a high achiever with a strong track record of KPI based success
- Ability to innovate, problem-solve, take initiative, exercise tact and diplomacy, and effectively collaborate with key stakeholders
- Ability to think creatively, sell strategically and communicate internally and externally
- Well-organized, ability to multi-task and manage multiple opportunities in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with forecasting, planning and developing high level strategies
- Effective dissemination of information and transparency of all sales related activity in the company CRM
- Superb coaching and mentoring skills
- Location is of secondary importance to the right talent
To submit your resume and application, please email email@example.com quoting Director Sales in the Subject Line.
PayMotion is an equal opportunity employer. We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those selected for review will be contacted.