Key Deliverables / Tasks
- Consult with merchants to gather business requirements
- Complete implementation and configuration of merchant accounts
- Support integration of merchants with the payment platform and APIs
- Provide technical support for existing merchant accounts
- Collaborate with various internal stakeholders to resolve merchant enquiries
- Commercial mindset: ability to relate project delivery to revenue targets
- Internal/external stakeholder management capabilities
- Ability to accurately perform under pressure and tight deadlines
- Ability to adapt rapidly and effectively
Skills & Experience
- Technical bachelor’s degree or diploma
- Previous experience in the ecommerce industry is an asset
- Precision and strong analytical skills
- Experience in managing customer relations
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Technical Knowledge (nice to have but NOT necessary)
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Knowledge of the following: CSS, HTML, DNS configurations
PayMotion offers a competitive compensation and benefits package with invested growth opportunity. If you think you’re a good match for this role and are ready to be part of an e-commerce company where your contributions count, we want to hear from you.
To submit your resume and application, please email to email@example.com, quoting the position title in the Subject Line.
We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. PayMotion strongly supports equality in employment.